Wholistic Livin Blog — holistic
Health & Beauty Benefits of Elderberries
- Boosts the immune system!!!!
- Fights and protects against viral infections such as respiratory!!!!
- Fights and protects against bacterial infections
- Helps clear sinus infections
- Has a natural diuretic effect and promotes bowel movements
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can ease symptoms of allergies
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin and also includes potassium, vitamin C, folate, calcium and iron.
- A good source of phenolic acids aka powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols aka antioxidant flavonols are quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.
Pave the way for new cell growth (use a facial loofa pad at least 3x a week). The shower is a great time to exfoliate the face and body!
Only wash once a day, and moisturize properly to maintain the skins delicate balance and to give you that fresh, young, and plumped look!
Stock up on beauty foods for gorgeous skin from the inside out.