Wholistic Livin Blog — recipes
Açaí & Dragon Fruit Smoothie
8 oz Coconut water 1/2 cup Frozen strawberries 1/2 cup Frozen dragon fruit 1 tbsp. Moringa leaf powder 1 tbsp. Açaí powder 1 tbsp. Chia seeds 1 scoop Detoxifiber Detoxifber: This smoothie is loaded with fiber, electrolytes, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, & plant-based protein. Enjoy 🌿
Chicken Thai Fried Rice (gluten free & optional vegan)
Ingredients: 3-4 servings of cold rice (I use Jasmine or Basmati) 3 Tbsp. Avocado oil 1-1/2 cups sliced or diced cooked chicken (optional) 1 medium-large onion 3 cloves garlic 3-4 tbsp. low sodium Tamari 1/2 tsp. Mushroom bullion or to taste 1 tsp-tbsp. of samba olek chili-garlic paste 1 tsp. Oceans Halo Vegan fish sauce Fresh pepper to taste Fresh Toppings: Red pepper Cucumber Tomato Green onion Thai basil Lime wedge Directions: For the chicken, heat a skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tbsp. avocado oil. Cube or slice and add to skillet with 1 tsp-tbsp. of...
Gluten Free Spicy Thai Noodles Recipe
Chai Tea Latte Recipe
I experimented for many years before finding the correct spice + flair that I wanted in my Chai Tea Latte recipe, and since then it’s been a favorite of family and friends.
Elderberry + Echinacea Tea for Immune and Respiratory Health | RECIPES!
Health & Beauty Benefits of Elderberries
- Boosts the immune system!!!!
- Fights and protects against viral infections such as respiratory!!!!
- Fights and protects against bacterial infections
- Helps clear sinus infections
- Has a natural diuretic effect and promotes bowel movements
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can ease symptoms of allergies
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin and also includes potassium, vitamin C, folate, calcium and iron.
- A good source of phenolic acids aka powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols aka antioxidant flavonols are quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.