A Wholistic Approach
Stefanie looks to identify the root causes of the following through a comprehensive health assessment including history, timeline of evolving symptoms, and functional lab testing:
- Which nutrients are you deficient in? Do you have a foundation or the fundamentals?
- Do you have systemic inflammation?
- Do you have impaired digestion: gas, burping, acid reflux/Gerd, constipation or loose stools?
- Do you have dysbiosis: an imbalance of the key players within the microbiome affecting your entire body and it’s systems?
- Do you have leaky gut, chronic bacterial, and/or fungal infections?
- Do you have absorption issues? What foods are sensitive to?
- Do you have chronic allergies?
- Do you have an overload of toxins affecting your body and brain?
- Is your thyroid functioning optimally?
- Do you have other hormone imbalances?
- Do you have adrenal fatigue?
- What is the state of your overall immune system?
Stefanie’s work combines nutrition and lifestyle support with functional lab testing and supplementation when needed.
Stefanie’s services are NOT covered by Health Insurance. However most basic labs you can send the receipts for reimbursement to your insurance.
Wholistic Livin's protocols are designed to equip you with the tools you need to achieve and maintain optimum health and wellness.
Protocols provide evidence-based recommendations for an array of health elements and conditions, and include lifestyle, nutrition, lab, and supplement recommendations. Use them as a starting point so that you can take charge of your own health and investigate the root cause of what ails you!
The links on the protocol's final page lead to the majority of the recommendations that were addressed. You can also visit the Wholistic Livin' Blog and The Gut-Skin-Brain Connection mini podcast episodes for more info! Any questions or comments? Please reach out to us!